Thursday, October 9, 2008

Real Baby Toys


What I have noticed is that babies are smart. Carter knows that his toys are fundamentally different from the stuff that I interact with such as food, magazines, food, cell phones and food. Carter will play with his colorful, noisemaking, specialized baby toys for maybe five minutes before he gets board. But, give him a "real" object and the kid is entertained for a solid ten minutes. The following is a  photo documentary of specific "real" object interactions:

First My Tie--10 minutes of play time:

Then latter that same day my watch:


And finally, with the In and Out bag, of which he was really jazzed about. He was throwing that thing around like crazy and then would suck the fry grease of his hands. It was awesome. Linz and I were rolling on ground with laughter. Carter was in real toy heaven!


I think I am going to start a company that manufactures toys for babies. I would just take real objects and sanitize them and then sell them. 

I going out of town for a few days to work. I am really going to miss the little guy. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carter. So hot right now. Carter.